Professional email to Google search console, we got you.
WE SET EVERYTHING UP FOR YOU.
Get Gmail for business, Docs, Drive, and Calendar for business set up using your domain. A set of itelligent apps including Gmail, Docs, Drive and Calendar to connect the people in your company, no matter where in the world they are.
2. Google My Business & Map
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.
Benefits of using Google My Business
Manage the information that Google users see when they search for your business, or the products and services that you offer. Businesses that verify their information with Google My Business are twice as likely to be considered reputable by consumers.1 When people find your business on Google Maps and Search, make sure that they have access to information like your hours, website, and street address.
Interact with customers
- Read and respond to reviews from your customers, and post photos that show off what you do. Businesses that add photos to their listings receive 42% more requests for driving directions on Google Maps and 35% more clicks through to their websites than businesses that don’t.
- Understand and expand your presence
- See insights on how customers searched for your business, and where those customers are coming from. You can also see information like how many people called your business directly from the phone number displayed on local search results in Search and Maps. And when you’re ready, seamlessly create and track the performance of AdWords Express campaigns to spread the word about your work.
3. Verify Your Website Ownership & Submit Sitemap for indexing
- Verification is the process of proving that you own the site or app that you claim to own. We need to confirm ownership because once you are verified for a site or app you can submit your site for indexing, have access to its private Google Search data, and can affect how Google Search crawls it.
- A property in Search Console represents a site or app that you own. You can request actions on your property such as requesting a recrawl, or view Google Search data for your property, such as Google Search statistics or crawling errors.
- Verification associates a specific user with a specific property. Every Search Console property requires at least one verified owner, though it can have more.
- Note that you could add any site or app as a property to Search Console, but until you verify ownership of it (or an owner grants you rights on it) you can’t use it in Search Console. For example, you could add www.wikipedia.org as a property to your Search Console account, but you couldn’t access it until a Wikipedia developer helped you prove ownership (or a Wikipedia Search Console property owner added you as a user to the Search Console property).
4. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a free Web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is available to anyone with a Google account.
Full set up can be purchased as a package for $200.00, or individually – ask for pricing.