Professional email account set up, analytics & more.
WE SET EVERYTHING UP FOR YOU.
Benefits of using Google My Business
Interact with customers
- Read and respond to reviews from your customers, and post photos that show off what you do. Businesses that add photos to their listings receive 42% more requests for driving directions on Google Maps and 35% more clicks through to their websites than businesses that don’t.
- Understand and expand your presence
- See insights on how customers searched for your business, and where those customers are coming from. You can also see information like how many people called your business directly from the phone number displayed on local search results in Search and Maps. And when you’re ready, seamlessly create and track the performance of AdWords Express campaigns to spread the word about your work.
- Verification is the process of proving that you own the site or app that you claim to own. We need to confirm ownership because once you are verified for a site or app you can submit your site for indexing, have access to its private Google Search data, and can affect how Google Search crawls it.
- A property in Search Console represents a site or app that you own. You can request actions on your property such as requesting a recrawl, or view Google Search data for your property, such as Google Search statistics or crawling errors.
- Verification associates a specific user with a specific property. Every Search Console property requires at least one verified owner, though it can have more.
- Note that you could add any site or app as a property to Search Console, but until you verify ownership of it (or an owner grants you rights on it) you can’t use it in Search Console. For example, you could add www.wikipedia.org as a property to your Search Console account, but you couldn’t access it until a Wikipedia developer helped you prove ownership (or a Wikipedia Search Console property owner added you as a user to the Search Console property).