Dynamic Designs NW LLC Terms & Conditions for Website Maintenance Subscriptions
- Website maintenance services by Dynamic Design Solutions are month-to-month agreements.
- Payment Methods
- Monthly Website Maintenance fees require a credit card for payment. No other forms of payment will be accepted for monthly website maintenance payments.
- Website maintenance fees will be charged to the clients’ credit card on file on the 1st of each month.
- Website maintenance Fees will be prorated for new clients that sign up in the middle of a given month.
- Termination of this agreement by the client.
- Clients may terminate this agreement at any time with 30 days written notice, additional fees may apply for early termination.
- Clients may terminate this agreement at any time by logging into their customer portal and canceling, however, the cancelation will not be effective for 30 days.
- Dynamic Design Solutions may terminate this agreement at any time with 30 days written notice to the client.
- There are absolutely no refunds for any fees related to website maintenance services.
- When adding new text and/or content to a page the client is responsible for providing all text (in digital format) and images/photos.
- Minor updates are limited to 0.5, 1.5, or 2.0 hours per month depending on your plan. The client may submit a support ticket to [email protected] 24/7.
- There is no roll-over for any website maintenance plan services.
- “Update turnaround time” is based on standard minor updates. Advanced programming may result in longer turnaround times.
- Urgent and/or Rush updates, modifications, or edits will be completed within 24 hours. A fee of $50 will be charged if updates and/or modifications or edits are required to be completed on Saturday or Sunday.
Monthly Maintenance Included Service Requests
- Small text changes (not including changing an entire page of text)
- Adding or modifying a link
- Adding or changing a photo/image
- Adding or modifying a menu item
- Adding or modifying meta data (keywords, descriptions, title, etc. on a page)
- Changing page URL’s (only applies to Joomla CMS sites and websites developed by Dynamic Design Solutions)
- Uploading a new advertisement
- Changing a banner ad
- Adding or modifying a product in a catalog or e-commerce system
- Adding or modifying a calendar event
- Modifying code
- Add a Blog
- Add a calendar
- Create a “pop-out” menu
- Add a frontpage slideshow
- Add Google Analytics/Sitemaps
- Add a new page
- Additional minor updates
- Add a CMS
– Additional pages
– New template
- Add an online form
- Add a “Map & Directions” page
- Add an online product catalog
- Add an online shopping cart*
- Add an online payment gateway*
* E-commerce and/or payment gateways require additional services that require additional fees.
* For all service requests, you will need to send an email to the support team at [email protected]
*IMPORTANT: All maintenance plans include website hosting on our server. Therefore, if you decide to cancel your plan, you will need to move your website to another hosting provider.