Dynamic Designs NW LLC
- Intellectual Property
The Site and its entire contents, data, features and functionality (including but not limited to text, graphics, video, logos, button icons, databases and images) (“Site Content”) are the property of Dynamic Designs NW LLC or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws, except as indicated below.
The Dynamic Designs NW LLC name and related logos are trademarks and service marks (“Marks”) of Dynamic Designs NW LLC. Dynamic Designs NW LLC’s Marks may not be used without advance written permission of Dynamic Designs NW LLC, including in connection with any product or service that is not Dynamic Designs NW LLC’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages, discredits, or misrepresents Dynamic Designs NW LLC. Other products or company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
If you believe that any content on the Site violates your intellectual property rights, please notify Dynamic Designs NW LLC as described in Section 14.
- Limited License and Prohibited Uses
Dynamic Designs NW LLC grants you a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site Content in the United States only as an informative resource while using the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, framing, display, or performance of Site Content without prior permission of Dynamic Designs NW LLC is strictly prohibited. You may not download, print, copy, distribute, or otherwise use Site Content for commercial purposes, including publication, sale, or personal gain. You may not remove any Mark or other proprietary notices, including, without limitation, attribution information, credits, and copyright notices that have been placed on or near the Site Content.
- Use the Site in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- Use the Site for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm anyone in any way.
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate Dynamic Designs NW LLC, an Dynamic Designs NW LLC employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by Dynamic Designs NW LLC, may harm Dynamic Designs NW LLC or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without Dynamic Designs NW LLC’s prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Dynamic Designs NW LLC does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use this Site or provide any information about yourself to Dynamic Designs NW LLC, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Third Party Content
This Site may include content provided by third parties. All statements and opinions expressed by third parties are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Those materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Dynamic Designs NW LLC. Dynamic Designs NW LLC is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- Links to Other Web Sites
Dynamic Designs NW LLC provides links to external web sites for the convenience of Site users. The inclusion of an external link on this Site does not constitute or imply support or endorsement of any kind. Dynamic Designs NW LLC does not control those web sites, is not responsible for their content or function, and is not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Sites; provided; however, that Dynamic Designs NW LLC’s terms regarding social media, below in Section 8, also govern your use and access of the Dynamic Designs NW LLC social media pages.
- Social Media
Dynamic Designs NW LLC does not create, control, support, or endorse any opinions or statements expressed by those other than Dynamic Designs NW LLC on its social media channels, and it will not be responsible for any such content uploaded. Further, if Dynamic Designs NW LLC follows another user’s account, “likes” another page, re-tweets, “favorites,” shares, or otherwise re-posts another user’s content, such conduct does not constitute an endorsement.
Any content submitted by users of Dynamic Designs NW LLC’s social media channels is considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and will not place any obligations on Dynamic Designs NW LLC as a result. By providing any contribution to the social media channels, you grant Dynamic Designs NW LLC, its affiliates, and its service providers, and each of their and our licensees, successors, and assigns the irrevocable, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, create derivative works, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You represent that by submitting content you are not violating the rights of any third-party, including, but not limited to, copyright or trademark rights.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the content submitted and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our licensees, successors, and assigns.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any content you submit or contribute, and you, not Dynamic Designs NW LLC, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
Dynamic Designs NW LLC is not responsible or liable to you or to any third party for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our social media platforms.
If you have concerns, complaints, or suggestions about your experience with Dynamic Designs NW LLC products, our trained representatives, not our social media channels, are the best individuals to assist you. Our team can be contacted at [email protected].
- Limitation on Time to File Claims
- Waiver and Severability
- Entire Agreement
- Applicable Law
- Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS CAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY REQUIRE YOU TO AGREE TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN US THROUGH BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, or breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, then in effect. The decision of arbitration shall be final and conclusive upon the parties and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in Multnomah County, Oregon.
All claims and disputes within the scope of this arbitration agreement must be arbitrated or litigated on an individual basis and not on a class basis. Claims of more than one customer or user cannot be arbitrated or litigated jointly or consolidated with those of any other customer or user.
- Communications and Contact Information
EFFECTIVE DATE: August 8, 2020